Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blurry, Blurry Night.......






The macro setting and bright lights sometimes just doesn't work, but the special effects are great.  The cardinal ornament is a new one for me.  Kmart actually carries about a dozen different ornaments that are made by the Radko company.  I have one other that I bought of a soldier.  Ornaments and items are put on fifty percent off very early this year and I missed most of the sales. 
Keep your camera warm and out of the snow and ice that seems to be flying everywhere.  Merry Christmas to anyone out there that I haven't said it to, and let's look forward to a better new year.

4 comments:

claude said...

Yesterday I received from o gloggerfirned from east of the country a tiny and cute angel.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, Larry, to you and your family.
Have a good Christmas time.

Ezhilan said...

Nice colorful effects! Merry Christmas!

Sunny said...

Sometimes my tree looks like that after one too many Christmas toasts! Just kidding!
Merry Christmas, Larry a/k/a Santa to you and your wife.
Sunny :)
P.S. Check you email :)

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

This is sooo shimmery, I tried taking a few pix at Christmas of my mom's tree with the fireworks setting and I will post my favorites soon.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...