Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Day of Reflections.........




After Christmas I purchased these small ornaments.  They were hard to find but I was looking for the small inch and a half ornaments for a small tree for next year.  It is hard not to find ornaments that are influenced by Martha Stewart's color schemes of lavendar and lime green.





As a design enthusiast I think that the product was packed in a great way to sell the product. It was a pretty box with it's glass balls all in a row, that is until I had tipped it to the side and a couple of rows fell out.  It still gives that great reflection I just didn't bother to cover up the wire hooks.





Photoshop gave me a chance to change the mood of the photo.  I plan to continue my reflection photos tomorrow.

6 comments:

Alan Burnett said...

Wonderful shots. There is a kind of harmony in the reflections which is quite soothing.

claude said...

Très belles décorations de Noël. Cette année, je me suis accroché à mon Xmastree uniquement le rouge, le vert, les ornements d'or et d'argent.

Valerie said...

I like the way the baubles are displayed. Funnily enough I saw some baubles like figurines in the New Year sale, but I didn't have the camera with me.

Sunny said...

I always buy ornaments after Christmas too! Very pretty reflections.
The headline I just read said that Iowa could have a wind chill of -50 degrees and lots of snow. This has been a harsh winter so far.
Stay warm and safe.
Sunny :)

GLOGIRLY said...

We love the little balls! Glogirly likes mixing them in all over our big tree and especially up towards the top.

I however love them because they are just the right size for me. Nice little cat whapping balls.

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Far Side of Fifty said...

All neat and orderly..very nice shiny things for your tree next year:)

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...