Sunday, April 25, 2010

Honeysuckle........


I don't know if I will be gone for awhile but my computer screen died again.  My auxiliary monitor is not compatible to the old laptop, so I am seeing oranges and grays instead of real color. I have dumped over 2500 photos off of iPhoto and will be burning them to discs.
I will not panic as I will be ordering a new computer soon to be compatible to my new monitor.   The old laptop gave me so many good years but it is time to move on.  I can slowly move stuff off of the old laptop, barring going crazy looking at the gaudy screen.
The new mini mac will have panther on it and I will have to get Elements and a wordprocessing program from somewhere.  I had Photoshope c2 on the laptop and I can't move it.  I really regret that.

The above photo is the honeysuckle against my blue door.  The rains have made most things all bloom and it is very wonderful.  I knew it was a good photo, even though I can't see it in true color.  We are gearing up for a strong storm to hit soon.  Everyone have a good rest of the weekend.

4 comments:

Delwyn said...

Hi Larry

I love the pink and blue contrast. Good luck with the computer change over.
I have anew macbook which I love but like you need to buy photoshop which in Au is very expensive.

Hapy days

Betsy Brock said...

"I will not panic..." haha...love that. :)

Gorgeous honeysuckle. I don't have any but now I think I need some!

Valerie said...

Hope the switchover goes well, Larry. If you haven't already got a remote hard drive, may I suggest you acquire one. They're not too expensive and at least all your programmes and pictures would be saved.

Far Side of Fifty said...

That is one pretty honeysuckle..your beautiful blue door in the background really sets it off:)

Reflection