Thursday, August 29, 2013

White Flowers in the Heat.......


The sun shines light through the petals of the hollyhock in the late afternoon.  It is very hot and the plant still puts out a few blooms.  I shared another shot of this on my Larry's Creative Zone today.  As I said in that blog I am desperate to find anything out there that is blooming or putting out fruit.  We are in a ten day cycle of heat on top of the drought that we have been in for the past two months.  Blooms come and go quickly, if they ever bloom, and so I miss shots of some things in a passing of a day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the extreme heat and drought. I hope you both have a nice weekend.

George said...

We haven't had the drought you've had, but the heat of the past week or so really does a number on some of the rose blossoms. If we don't get a picture in the early morning we might as well forget about it.

Linda said...

Hi Larry, I have been experiencing a lot of humid days here in Montreal as well...and everything is starting to die and look dull. Thankfully we got some much needed rain today! I hope you get some relief. Take care of yourself.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...