Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Snow Day........


I am sharing a photo of an angel from my wife's tree.  I had never noticed before that the angel has windswept hair.  It goes with the design of the flowing garments.  It is a snow day here and we are in for the day.  I will be trudging out later today as there are some great shots to take of the things covered with snow. I am finding myself shoveling snow and the last of the leaves off of the back patio.  The snow is allowing me to get both things cleared off now and saving time too, I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely angel. We have had very heavy rain for more than 24 hours now. Karen has snow and ice. You guys take care. Thanks for sharing the beautiful ornaments.

lark said...

She is beautiful. Nothing like getting two chores done at once! Have a great day!

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...