Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday's Shot.......


I was concerned yesterday that the birds had left my feeding stations because I hadn't been feeding them. They did start to return by late morning.  In the afternoon as the sun was going down cardinals came to the feeders.  They tend to come when it is almost dark. I can see them out there but there isn't light to take a shot.  This photo though was taken at the borderline time when the light was just enough to shoot but if the camera was at the wrong angle it took blurry shots. She is working on a seed breaking it open with her beak.

4 comments:

Linda said...

She is beautiful, Larry. I don't recall ever seeing red on a female before, but she has a little red on her wing there. Such a sweet sight. :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Wishing you both a happy Valentine's weekend.

Valerie said...

I am praying for the day when cardinals visit me!

Betsy Brock said...

She looks grateful for the meal! Did she wink at you? Ha.

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.