Monday, January 4, 2016

Shiny Glass.......


I use to store my older ornaments in antique mason jars but these days I use my wife's large glass canister.  Things got to be so busy that it didn't it get brought out for decorating until after Christmas.


I use to have such a difficult time taking a photo of my outside garden globe.  There is no way to take a photo of these glass balls without them reflecting the camera person or at least the camera.

I realize that I am doing these two days in a row.  A rut I must be in but I promise no more glass ball shots for a while. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty photos. I was just looking on pinterest at Valentine's wreaths made with Christmas ball ornaments!

Karen said...

That looks lovely. I looked at a canister similar to yours that would have been perfect to display some antique ornaments. Wish I had gotten it!

Linda said...

Larry, it looks so beautiful and heartwarming!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Shiny Brights!! So many of mine have broken over the years. I wish I had taken better care of them.

Betsy Brock said...

Yes, I see you! haha...You might as well just get your face there good and close so we can see your eyes! haha....

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...