Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Santa.......


A block away the family decorates for all the holidays. Their lights for Christmas followed a theme of ISU colors. The red and gold flashed all night long. The lights are still up but they are not turned on anymore.  Santa though is still on duty through the month. I have all my outside lights taken down now but I have two golden deer that are frozen into the ground.  I could remove the deer maybe but the stakes will still be sticking out of the ground.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Santa is keeping his eye on you and Della and taking names for next Christmas lol

Jeevan said...

Cute image and sure to sight wonderful with light on!

Ginny Hartzler said...

We have a lot of deer around here, so many yards keep them out all year. Same for geese. I think I remember how those lights annoyed you at night? I am glad they have at least turned them off after the holidays. But the Santa needs to GO!

The Furry Gnome said...

I even guessed what ISU stands for! But I don't know their colours.

Monday...vinca and tulips