Friday, May 4, 2018

Fine Art......


I have storm shots and cute birds in the grass but I chose fine art today.  The two days of rains have filled the cast iron skillet half way.  I know that letting this former bird feeder container setting around with water is a bad idea.  I will being it in today. The photo is unplanned and yet the line designs of the railing and the fence row help to make this into a fine photograph.  The texture of the blue spruce is so great too. We have had almost 3 inches of rain the past two days. Watching tornado warnings all evening were tense but we were safe as they kept staying up in the clouds and did not land on the ground.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a lovely photo. I know your lawn needed the rain. Blessings to you and Della this weekend.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...