Monday, May 21, 2018

Hanging On....


The last years pine cones on the blue spruce are still hanging on to the branches. I don’t know how they will shed them but maybe they drop them when the new ones form. The new sprouts on the tree shows that the tree is still growing larger.  The pussy willow behind it has put out its leaves.

An extra photo for today is one of the bunny enjoying the grass and birdseed on the ground below the red maple. The bird feeder sits away from the house to keep birds away from my neighbors vegetable garden.  The only thing that I can see the birds actually do is roll in the loose dust in my flower garden.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Those cones are patiently hanging on!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures. I am anxious for the birds/butterflies to find our garden.

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...