Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pink and greeen day......



I brought in my impatience plant and it is giving me a few stray blooms.  I thought the color would be a cheerful sight with a lot of us having gloomy weather. I can see this plant isn't going to last much longer though but a few last blooms will be nice.





I took this about a month ago before we got cold.  It is a "remember when" picture as it doesn't look like this now.  
I am blogging later each day, but I will be glad to get a day off on Sunday.  I hope you have had a good Saturday and that your Sunday will be a good day.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

I really like the top picture, well it is one of my favourite colours. We commonly call the plan Busy Lizzie, because it is!

Sunny said...

What a cheerful color, it certainly brightens a dreary day.
I hope you get to relax a bit on your day off.
Sunny :)

Hilary said...

Aw like a bit of a reprieve. We had to bring our plants in about two months ago. Thanks for the morning cheer. :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh my eyes are missing the green already..so your Hosta was a nice treat for my eyes:)

The Retired One said...

It is hard to believe when we look outside and see swirling snow now, isn't it?

Wall Sculpture

I remember when this artist was popular about fifteen years ago. I have seen his work in an Italian restaurant. The work was more along a la...