Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thumper's trail. . . . . . . . .two back feet and a tail.


Thumper's track of two hind feet and his tail as he searches for loose seeds on the ground.

6 comments:

Jimmy said...

Great photo. It says it all.

Sunny said...

We have a lot of tracks in our yard, some I know are deer, some I'm not sure.
It's sunny here today but bitterly cold.
Sunny :)

Tess Kincaid said...

Aww. We love those bun wabbits here at the manor!

Anonymous said...

Fortunately here in Georgia, our area did not receive the Winter storm that just north of us did. We do have lots of rabbits, deer, fox and coyotes here in the woods but I've never seen their tracks in snow!

Gigi Ann said...

Bunny has to eat too. How cute that picture is.

Valerie said...

Oh Wow, a rabbit? I'm very jealous, Larry.

Clouds Above

 The morning is predicted to be partly cloudy. I think it will be cloudy most all of the day. We did warm up though which is kind of nice to...