Thursday, February 11, 2010

Paperwhites on the move.........


I love the color of our new dining room table. It makes a great backdrop for my photos. I have to be careful and not scratch the table and then replace the tablecloth back on to the table.


A bonus photo a day picture as this thing is opening fast.  I could right now take another picture and get the next one in progress but I won't post it today.  I really didn't know exactly what paperwhites were, as I thought they were daffodils, bigger ones. but these are really tiny little daffodils if you look closely at the top photo.

10 comments:

Martin said...

So nice to see such beautiful blooms at this cold, grey time of year.

Anonymous said...

How pretty and I bet the scent is heavenly. Do I also see African Violets? Thank you for brightening my morning with these pictures. Enjoy your day.

Valerie said...

Lovely! They're certainly not wasting any time opening. Everything here is on the slow side, although my Clivia is producing another flower which I can photograph when it's fully grown.

Stephanie said...

Pretty. And fragrant!

Sunny said...

Beautiful!
Sunny :)

claude said...

Very beautiful, Larry !

The Retired One said...

I got some of the same bulbs on sale at Menards a few weeks ago and mine are blooming too now! They came with this compressed soil wafer that you add water to, and then the dirt swelled up to fill an entire pot...love them...but mine have a peppery smell...do yours?

Kat Mortensen said...

That's kind of like the way babies change a little every day, isn't it? Nice photos, Larry.

OiseauBird said...

Such beautiful white flowers !from bulbs it is amazing to see a so elegant flower
thx for great pic.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Very nice photo..looks like Spring!! :)

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...