Have a view of my daily photos or photos from my past. We all need to document the world around us visually. What I see is mostly what you get.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Jack Sparrow
Friday's ice storm was distressing to our cockatiel as he wants to be able to see out of his window.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy New Year Larry & Della! Larry, this is a remarkable photo. I clicked to enlarge....what a beautiful bird and the plants frame the iced over window perfectly. I think I see a slight reflection of the cockatiel on the window.
7 comments:
Happy New Year Larry & Della! Larry, this is a remarkable photo. I clicked to enlarge....what a beautiful bird and the plants frame the iced over window perfectly. I think I see a slight reflection of the cockatiel on the window.
Aww...poor little guy! Wow..your windows really got a coating! Happy New Year to you!
Gosh - that why they call some windows 'frosted glass' - must have been a bad storm.
What a beautiful bird, How does he and the doggie get along? The weather today here is COLD.
He probably wondered is he was losing his eyesight. Those glazed windows are beautiful though.
Happy New Year..I hope he can see outside today..he sure is a beauty:)
Poor baby...you can almost read his mind in that photo! Love it!
Post a Comment