Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mystery Macro........number 1


I will be posting mystery close shots the next few days.  Macro mania has hit me and I am going to be out of control.

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Nice idea. I would guess that this is a garment of some kind.

Anonymous said...

This will be fun, Larry! Whatever this is has a lot of tedious, delicate work.

Blessings to you today.

Alan Burnett said...

Feel free to go as macro as you like Larry. I am not sure why but I immediately thought of decorative shoulder epaulettes when I saw this.

troutbirder said...

Something from the Ghadaffis wardrobe I' guess. Or maybe not. :)

Sunny said...

It looks like a sequined collar.
I too have a mystery post, LOL! I didn't copy you...honestly!
☼ Sunny

Far Side of Fifty said...

A sequened flower on some sort of old lady wall hanging:)

The Beginning

 No sun is in sight but it is alreadyhot. With the sun out we did make it up to 98 degrees F.  Our cool down in the night will be 79 degrees...