Have a view of my daily photos or photos from my past. We all need to document the world around us visually. What I see is mostly what you get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rose Bud
Among the now fading canes of the rose bush a bud is opening. The shrub is getting ready for winter but a few flowers are still coming fort...
-
My dad has come home from the war. It is 1945 in the summer. My oldest brother Ron is on the right and Rex is on the left. The next two bo...
-
Teddy's legs are a little short for this big wheel but he still likes sitting on it. These shots were buried in my files and this one...

6 comments:
What a great find!
This would make a wonderful painting.
☼ Sunny
I do not know why but I love the american barns.
Interesting and attractive picture.
You need a ladder! ha.
I love this. Old barns are the best!!
Post a Comment