Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just for fun.......


I had a thought the other day as I was going through my many photos in my head of what to do with my very best photos.  I am talking about the ones that I really nailed it as a great photograph.

I thought maybe creating a blog just to show work like professional photographers do. I wouldn't write about them but make the photo be it's own message. I suppose I could title each photograph and date it.  It could include the creative ones and ones with an unusual angle.  It could be the photo that has tremendous color and design. It could be the photos that have human commentary or animals with soul.

It would be nice to archive them as an artist would do when a grand showing.

It could be a lot of work.

I then rolled over and went back to sleep.




4 comments:

Michael and Hanne said...

That is a fine photo. Flowers with dead leaves. Good composition and execution. Now you can go back to sleep....

Anonymous said...

What a great picture this is. However you decide to share, I'll be on board!!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

A good thought Larry. Sometimes photos without words are good:)

George said...

I think you nailed it with this image. Just keep sharing them with us.

Fern Leafed Peony...