Have a view of my daily photos or photos from my past. We all need to document the world around us visually. What I see is mostly what you get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small but Significant
Look to the sky way high. While I was looking for a sunrise shot I see the moon is still visible. The sliver of a moon forming a cup is stil...
-
My dad has come home from the war. It is 1945 in the summer. My oldest brother Ron is on the right and Rex is on the left. The next two bo...
-
Teddy's legs are a little short for this big wheel but he still likes sitting on it. These shots were buried in my files and this one...

2 comments:
We have the same one, Larry. This morning the sky is white and very foggy.
Have a great week-end !
You can already see the buds on those branches! Won't be long til spring!
Post a Comment