Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Silver Maple..........


I have three of these trees on my property.  They have become so overgrown with large limbs that they tend to lose their beauty.   I still like them with all their leaves are on them in the spring and I know their history is long in years.  Sections of it keep breaking off after the wood has died out and they fall to the ground in strong winds.  The leaves should turn a stronger yellow as time goes by if they don't drop off during the next two days of rain.

1 comment:

ScrappySandie said...

Great picture of of a lovely old tree! This brings back memories for me...I grew up with a wonderful tree just like this right outside my bedroom window. Thanks, Larry!

Dessert

  My wife’s cake looks so good. Me being a double diabetic it looks like a good way for me to pass out from extreme high blood sugar count.