Monday, March 17, 2014

Sunny and Drab.......


The sun is in its afternoon position giving a spotlighting effect on the concrete swan.  The harmonious colors of brown are all we are seeing right now.  If we were to get a rain it might make some of the grass turn green. I have so many leaves this spring to deal with, more than I normally have. The yard is covered with them more than usual and I think they will get mowed up and mulched rather than being raked. The sun is a welcomed sight even when there are freezing temperatures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your swan and the sunshine. Our view is rather drab still, also. We have had heavy rain and mostly we have mud!

claude said...

My frogs, ducks and my swan found the fish pond again.

Valerie said...

A bit of sun does lighten the spirit... and the swan,of course.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like the light on the swan:)

Sharing…..

 I marked some hostas for a friend to let her know which ones she can get new starts from for har new garden spot.