Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Greenhouse Wonders........


We purchased these a couple of weeks ago and it turned too cold and wet to get them in the ground. The week is suppose to be cold but if I have another day off we will get them into the ground. The baby robins have hatched but the photo isn't good enough to make my Photo a Day post so you can see them on my blog Larry's Creative Zone.  The mother robin was staying on the nest on Sunday as if she was protecting babies so I thought it had become the magical 14th day. I took a blind shot but I can't get those fuzzy birds in focus.

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Beautiful pansies and petunias. If it would ever warm up around here, we'd actually see more than daffodils, although I'm not complaining about the beautiful, cheery daffodils, mind you.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I have very good success with pansies and violas.

claude said...

Pretty flowers ! I love the color of the pansies

Jeevan said...

Beautiful capture! Pansies are my favorite fancy flowers and we also call them as monkey flowers, as they resemble monkey’s face.

Happy hatchling

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...