Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday's Sedum.........


It is a pale pink right now but I do believe it will darken in color.  This large branch of sedum reclines in the foliage of the daylily .  The smaller bees are swarming all over the flowers buzzing in and out for nectar.  The plant is almost backlighted from the sun in this photo giving it a spotlighted effect.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember how the bees love sedum. Wishing you two a blessed Sunday.

Jeevan said...

Beautiful capture and really great light!

claude said...

very nice and excellent shot.

A Colorful World said...

I love sedum...this one is very pretty. Glad you are enjoying my trip photos.

ScrappySandie said...

Lovely natural setting...great back-lighting! I love the morning-glories-on-the-corn-stalk picture too.

Two Cranes

 We were at  an Asian Cafe on Sunday and this mural was on one of the walls. It is made up of many colored ceramic squares.