Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Photographic Study........with Shine.


Yes, I was running low on Christmas decorations.  I am sarcastic most of the time but for a dollar I have to buy some more. I do get a lot of joy from these small glass blown ornaments from China.


The actual size of the ornaments  are about one and a half inches in height.  I will put them on one of my smaller trees.






I decided to just show all of my shots of these new items.  It shows how I shoot many photos and most times just share one or two of them. These are all taken with my new camera, using the newly discovered macro setting.











One cannot take a photo of anything reflective and shiny without getting yourself with the camera into the picture.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Blue and silver is all the rage here which is a good thing because I like it. You're doing well with the new camera.

Betsy Brock said...

Very pretty..I would have bought them, too!

A new camera? How fun!

Hilary said...

I've always loved blue and silver. You got yourself some pretty ones.

ScrappySandie said...

Pretty little ornaments, and a bargain too! Congrats on the new camera! You're taking some great shots with it.

Basket Full….

 My wife is in a health center, nursing home, and she was having a bad day. In walks an aid with these kittens. My wife loves cats and dogs ...