Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Long Distance Shot......


If I could have had the ability to take a better shot I surely would.  I didn't think the rabbit would stay still if I tried to go out and take pictures.  So I took this shot through the window, through the opening of the two trays of the feeder while hugging the side of the window.  The window edge kept me from leaning over the the left more to get the rabbit in the entire picture.  I still like the photo as the rabbit is looking around for fallen birdseed. I think he might even eat corn kernels from the scattering done by the squirrels.

7 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh wonderful to have a rabbit in your yard... or wherever it was. Do they come often?

Patsy said...

Put some carrots out and he will eat them our wild rabbit really like them.

Linda said...

Larry, this is precious...what a lovely sight! :)

Betsy Brock said...

What a cutie!

claude said...

Yes ! Carots for this beautiful and cute rabbit.
I do not see any in my backyard.

Anonymous said...

oh so sweet a rabbit. Our rabbits the fox get them. So sad.

Karen said...

I love this shot. My little granddaughter was always asking me to help her catch a bunny. Never happened!! Not even on camera!

Sharing…..

 I marked some hostas for a friend to let her know which ones she can get new starts from for har new garden spot.