Wednesday, November 11, 2015

White Shadow........


The neighbor's cat escaped through their back porch and joined me while I worked in the backyard.  She is tame to her family but we don't get to pet her. While I was working on the patio I turned and there she sat.  She stayed close yesterday while she was with me but she still didn't walk up to me.  You can see she was bored with the project and had to catch a few winks.

She comes over for a free snack of dry cat food whenever she does venture outside so she should be getting use to us by now.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh I really like that cat. Your picture of her is terrific.

Jeevan said...

Very cute and calmly sat over there, enjoying your company and giving pose to camera.

Dog with Person

     The person looks at her cell phone while the dog leads the way. That style of apartment building has a mansard roof. They are not built...