Thursday, February 18, 2016

Better than This.......



My morning coffee reminds me to appreciate my older dogs every single day.  Our old man Button needs a lot of help but when I get that old, I too will need a lot of help. The coffee tasted good this morning and I do really enjoy this cup.

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Cute cup and message! And I so agree about the old dogs. They've been such good companions to us and deserve our love and care.

claude said...

Nice cup and writting.
Continue to take care of Button.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Cute coffee mug- I love Snoopy! I hope you had a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

It's a cute mug and I have grown to love your dogs thru blogging.

Rose Bud

 Among the now fading canes of the rose bush a bud is opening. The shrub is getting ready for winter but a few flowers are still coming fort...