Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Fur Lined Coat..........


I have mixed feelings about these guys eating at my feeder. On a horrible day like yesterday I really thought he should have some food to keep him warm. I put out another feeder on the patio table so both squirrels and birds could keep eating.  I was having a difficult time getting his photo as he was keeping his back to the wind.  I couldn't capture how hard the wind was blowing as he had his tail braced on the top of the feeder.  I took two shots and this one with the partial face showing seemed to be the best one to share.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for feeding these fellas on such a cold, blustery day. Love the picture.

claude said...

Excellent shot, Larry !
I love your red birds.

Jeevan said...

Great capture from the rear... perhaps if he was a dog would have shaken its tail in gratitude for feeding him :)

The Beginning

 No sun is in sight but it is alreadyhot. With the sun out we did make it up to 98 degrees F.  Our cool down in the night will be 79 degrees...