Thursday, January 19, 2017

Winter Home Spot.......




My favorite hardy geranium has been holding its own without much care coming from me.  I have been busy and it sits over in a corner window receiving a slight watering once in a great while. I didn't keep many of them alive this year but this one has been in and out of the house for three years or more.  The foliage is a wonderful one with varying colors.  The below photo doesn't really show it much but the plant is very much alive and well.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Larry, this is so beautiful and soothing!

Anonymous said...

It truly is beautiful!

Betsy Brock said...

Very pretty! I love pink ones! I have a white one inside that is about to bloom!

Jeevan said...

Looks beautiful against the window

Crowded.....

 The tulip was up first but the peony is now spreading out and shoving the tulip around a bit.