Tuesday, July 25, 2017

No Flowers.......


I do try to share different kinds of things on my photo a day. I usually want a great photo and not one of visual information only.  Today the photo is a story teller with things of our past exhibited. As I returned from the old home yesterday I brought a few more things back to the new place. These are out there on the patio as they had just had a garden hose bath.  My wife and I use to spend two weeks a year, sitting along the North Shore of Superior.  We sat and created artworks in the natural elements along the shore with the sound lapping water. The loons would swim by and the chipmunks would venture out to find things to eat from our picnic.  Button was there with us, watching and waiting for the chipmunks or laying on a blanket beside one of us. The camp stools are steeped with lots of memories.  I brought them to the new place as there is hope that one day again we could do that during the summer.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely time and I know you both miss Button very much.
This is a lovely painting.

I have decided to break from blogging - just not much interest this summer. I hope you two get the chance to enjoy some leisure trips soon.

Dianna said...

Oh, my...what memories those camp stools hold! You painted a beautiful picture with your words. Wishing you and your wife more of those wonderful times on those camp stools again!

The Furry Gnome said...

Those must be nice memories!

Jeevan said...

Hope u enjoy the stools someday at your favourite place... I liked the wooden stool. Nice painting too

Sharing…..

 I marked some hostas for a friend to let her know which ones she can get new starts from for har new garden spot.