Friday, September 8, 2017

The Rose Blooms Again.......


When I saw this rose at the nursery and it looked like this, I had to buy it.  It was on sale too. Not every bloom opens like this but I like that way that it opens. I have never had one like this before.
The tag says it is an award winner but we will see if it survives the winter.

I went to the plant and found its tag. It has the name of Rosa 'Meimacota' PPAF.  The double red bloomer is suppose to be drought tolerant and will survive up to -20 F.  I see by the label that it is fragrant.  I never even checked that out as most purchased roses these days have no smell. It is a patented plant so I am not suppose to try to propagate it.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely! Hope it survives the winter.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so beautiful your right.

Jeevan said...

The roses look great at nursery but when we bought home it doesn’t boom more than 2 or 3 buds. This one looks wonderful

Dog with Person

     The person looks at her cell phone while the dog leads the way. That style of apartment building has a mansard roof. They are not built...