Sunday, October 29, 2017

Saying Goodbye.....


An archived photo of my birdhouse at the old place. I made this one winter quite a few years ago. I had the pole from a leftover basketball backboard. I am leaving this one behind.  My new place has a single, weather-worn birdhouse on a plastic pole.  I discovered that it has a pole that allows me to take down the birdhouse and bring it in the house.  I think I can make a new and different one for the new place. The bracket that I made to hold the multiple housing unit onto the pole won't be needed on the new smaller pole.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a pretty birdhouse. We visited a small country church yard sale Fri. and they had a similar birdhouse in a small courtyard area. It is 36 here this a.m.

Ginny Hartzler said...

You MADE this awesome bird condo? WOW! It looks like a very expensive one from the bird store. You are very talented.

Karen said...

It is very charming.

The Furry Gnome said...

That's quite the birdhouse!

Jeevan said...

This looks really nice for birds to stay as many families and well done with pyramid stage. And yes, u doesn’t need to move this to new place since there’s already one. Hope you could check this one anytime.

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...