Monday, November 6, 2017

Red Glow....


It was only for a moment when the sunrise was red like this.  I had glanced up from an early breakfast and saw pink in the sky.  I knew I had to go look immediately as the colors leave as fast as they come.


The pink that I was seeing was this view looking northeast. The top photographic view was southeast. Barney doesn't understand the time change and I stalled getting up with him for a half an hour. He was awake but did behave while waiting for me. It still was dark outside when I took him out. Breakfast was almost eaten by the time this show started up. My wife also ventured out with her camera onto the deck to get some shots.

3 comments:

Christine said...

That was quick of you and a great photo as the colours are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

So happy you shared these beautiful captures with us. Our leaves are falling fast now, which provides us with a view of the distant mountains.

Jeevan said...

Looks magnificent and a drastic change from one direction to another… glad u all checked out

Basket Full….

 My wife is in a health center, nursing home, and she was having a bad day. In walks an aid with these kittens. My wife loves cats and dogs ...