Monday, December 11, 2017

The Start of the Morning.......


One of my favorite mugs is needing to be refilled but not after I take the photo. Christmas decorations have worked their way into our living spaces.  We are not completely done with the decorating but it is close.  We have a village to unpack and place in some new location in the new place. The stairs are busy as I keep taking down empty boxes and bringing up the last of things for our holiday traditions.  I found a bag of pillows that only come out durning the winter season.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is looking so beautiful. I don't envy you the many trips up and down the stairs, though. Have a blessed week.

Anonymous said...

p.s. I forgot to say that my cats sure would have fun "re-arranging" your displays!!!

Karen said...

The tree is really pretty!

Valerie said...

Pillows? I am intrigued.

Wall Sculpture

I remember when this artist was popular about fifteen years ago. I have seen his work in an Italian restaurant. The work was more along a la...