Have a view of my daily photos or photos from my past. We all need to document the world around us visually. What I see is mostly what you get.
Sunday, February 18, 2018
House Finch Pair.......
I had three or four pair of these birds at the feeder this morning. They came in as a flock of many and then took turns getting to the feeders.
The wings of the male and female are so similar but then the rest of the coloring is distinctly different. The bottom of the female has the stripes of a nest making it harder to see when she is on the nest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clouds Above
The morning is predicted to be partly cloudy. I think it will be cloudy most all of the day. We did warm up though which is kind of nice to...
-
My dad has come home from the war. It is 1945 in the summer. My oldest brother Ron is on the right and Rex is on the left. The next two bo...
-
Teddy's legs are a little short for this big wheel but he still likes sitting on it. These shots were buried in my files and this one...



2 comments:
I think Finches are so fun to watch...and you got great shots of them at the feeder. We have some Cardinals that come and take turns at the feeders also.
Interesting about the stripes and you got lovely shots on finches
Post a Comment