Tuesday, February 13, 2018

It is a blah day..........


There is not a commitment from the sun today as we get this light gray haze, called daylight.  I am tired of taking shots of snow and at least the sky could be more interesting.  They changed their minds on our warm up so no snow will be melting today.  I took seven new shots this morning in which only two are presentable. The trash is getting full on my computer as I throw away more shots than I save. The sky does have a subtle pink in it if you stare long enough at it. I am surprised that there are not Canada geese in the shot as they are continually flying around now looking for food.

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is how it looks here now. Grey and dismal. You captured it well.

The Furry Gnome said...

We get a lot of those grey haze days with the sunlight struggling to get theough, but today we actually had a sunny day.

Dianna said...

A beautiful shot of the sky! Thank you for sharing.

Christine said...

There is beauty up there and today our storms are passing and i'm glad to see some blue!

Wall Sculpture

I remember when this artist was popular about fifteen years ago. I have seen his work in an Italian restaurant. The work was more along a la...