Friday, April 13, 2018

Long Distant Photography......


Safflower seeds are recommended to feed the birds as they don’t reseed into the grass.  I was told tis by a lumberyard employee and the female cardinals shows she really likes them. The shot wasn’t an easy one to get from the second story of the house looking down.


The photo is almost in focus as I zoom down to take the shot.  I haven’t seen her on my deck for a long time so I thought it would be worth a try to shoot down to the ground.  I think it is so amazing as to how orange the beak is in comparison to all her subdued colors for camouflage  while she sits on her nest.

No comments:

Basket Full….

 My wife is in a health center, nursing home, and she was having a bad day. In walks an aid with these kittens. My wife loves cats and dogs ...