Have a view of my daily photos or photos from my past. We all need to document the world around us visually. What I see is mostly what you get.
Thursday, May 3, 2018
Hearts in a Row......
The rains helped to cause the bleeding heart to double in size as it got taller and wider. The little sets of flowers also grew in size.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think these are such charming plants. We had one at a previous home that someone planted and it was beautiful each Spring. Thanks for sharing the lovely pics. I saw this rhubarb recipe today and thought I would share the link with you and Della: https://www.delightfulrepast.com/2018/05/brown-butter-rhubarb-cake.html
2 comments:
I think these are such charming plants. We had one at a previous home that someone planted and it was beautiful each Spring. Thanks for sharing the lovely pics.
I saw this rhubarb recipe today and thought I would share the link with you and Della:
https://www.delightfulrepast.com/2018/05/brown-butter-rhubarb-cake.html
Looks like hearts teardrops! Cute shot
Post a Comment