Friday, June 15, 2018

Success.....


The move of this hydrangea was successful.  It helped to get a big chunk of it off of the main plant. I have blooms on both the old stems and on the new sprouts from the base of the plant. Next year the shrub will be filled out into a good shape. Being a photo blog, I had to wait until I could get the right light to get the camera to focus in on the white flowers.  I took this in the afternoon with it being in the shade of the house. This old fashion foundation plant has a lot of history to it and its original source from a rental house up a block from me now has all shrubs and hosta ripped out of the ground with a gravel garden replacing it. I am glad I took a small start of it as I have it growing in two places now to keep the family of hydrangea going.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty. Thankful you were successful.
I wish you guys a great weekend.

claude said...

Very beuatiful and the little bird is cute.
Have a nice week-end, Larry !

Jeevan said...

Beautiful capture and great growing of these flowering shrubs. The white blossom against pretty green leaves is attractive.

Happy Sunday

Dog with Person

     The person looks at her cell phone while the dog leads the way. That style of apartment building has a mansard roof. They are not built...