Saturday, August 25, 2018

Full Moon.......


I took the shot at ten in the evening.  I was surprised of its movements these past few evenings as it kept moving to my left each night.  In the middle of the night we were up with our old dog and the moon moves to my right as the early morning continues.  I wish I knew more about its movements but the earths rotations and tilting just keeps mixing up what we see in the sky.  The path of the moon as it rotates around the earth is ever changing too. Mars looks red right now and it too travels alongside of the moon even though they are millions of miles apart.

1 comment:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

WOW!!! What a fantastic moon shot! You must have an awesome camera.

FlowerLady

Crowded.....

 The tulip was up first but the peony is now spreading out and shoving the tulip around a bit.