Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Camouflage.......


I needed a place to temporarily store this old iron wheel.  It worked great to lean it among the vines and it worked like a trellis.  Now after the hard freezes the dead vines and wheel seem to blend together. I had stored iron wheels and milk cans for my brother-in-law until he could find a place to put them at his house.  Nothing happened in which he still has not come to take his share of them back to his house, so I have moved them all to the new house.  I have milk cans stashed here and there and two wheels out in the garden area.  One wagon wheel sits in the garage.

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

The wheel supported the vines well and I remember the milk cans you posted here.

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...