Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Scarce Birds.....



As long as there is not snow on the ground the birds are finding food elsewhere.  They did come around for a while when it was extremely cold but to the most part there are not many.  The juncos showed up for a couple of days and now they are gone again.

That stretched neck look is what I get sometimes when I am in the window looking at him. I don’t know how good the eyesight of a bird is but they do look a little strained when they see me with the tripod.

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

I always enjoy your bird photography.
I forgot to say on your other blog just now, how much I love the new carousel. It's very pretty and brings back sweet memories.

Sharing…..

 I marked some hostas for a friend to let her know which ones she can get new starts from for har new garden spot.