Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Very Best...and Not So Good.



My loyal cardinal showed up this morning knowing I didn’t have any new visuals to share today.  He even went to the feeder for a few seconds in which I got one good shot.  He flits around so much that you can see what one of my shots look like, as Big Red decides to leave the scene. I really was sure grumpy this morning as I didn’t have any photos to share.  I looked up at the staging tree and there was the red spot in the tree and I had joy in the morning.

3 comments:

Jeevan said...

Glad he showed up for today's update and you got a nice shot!

Betsy Brock said...

Nice...and more in focus that yesterday! haha. Those cardinals sure are a pretty spot of color in the winter!

Laurel Wood said...

What a gorgeous Cardinal. He would brighten any day! I hope you both have a very enjoyable day.

Basket Full….

 My wife is in a health center, nursing home, and she was having a bad day. In walks an aid with these kittens. My wife loves cats and dogs ...