Monday, December 16, 2019

Collections of Glass.....


Antique canning jars with my oldest ornaments. Some are shiny brites but most of them are not. They have weathered and some color is coming off of the older ones.  It is a tradition for me to display them upstairs at this time of the year and they sit on a bookshelf next to my desk the rest of the year. Memories of my parents and also my late brother which I collected after they were gone. Good memories and bad memories seem to rrear up at the holiday season.


3 comments:

Jeevan said...

Though some may lost shine but the memories they shone at everytime watch over is indescribe.

Karen said...

YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A GOOD IDEA FOR MY MASON JARS.

claude said...

I like very much all your decorations.
The little train is very beautiful
The last we bought the same red plant.

Crowded.....

 The tulip was up first but the peony is now spreading out and shoving the tulip around a bit.