Sunday, December 1, 2019

Wind Blown Prairie......


Snowball flowers is an old fashion name for these hydrangeas.  My wife's cousin called all white ones snowballs but I don't think this one would have been.  The season of summer is definitely gone as it seems like a long time ago when I cut these and put them in a vase of water.  As they started to dry a little I dumped the water and there they are in the same vase.

It isn't a heavy snow and it sounds like it will melt away tomorrow. We did have threats of tornadoes at our old place last night and the wind is still blowing today in the 50 mps. Wind chills will be very cold  all morning. I will have to warm up the car a little before we take of this morning.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Have a great week!

Crowded.....

 The tulip was up first but the peony is now spreading out and shoving the tulip around a bit.