Thursday, January 30, 2020

Old Timer.....


The burro planter is back upstairs again as its vine is looking good. I marvel as how old that planter is when I think back at the old kitchen table that it sat on.  My mom had a doily crocheted with black and silver thread and it sat on a formica table when we not were eating a meal. I would have been seven or eight years old, which means it was 63 years ago.  As a kid, I would never imagine that I would own it and still be growing a vine in  it.  I actually found the planter stored in the folks garage when I was closing down the property.It was sort of a find of a long lost friend of my past.

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

That's touching and well preserved!

Iris Blooms…

It is iris blooming season so I will be filling my blogs with lots of visuals of them.  The old fashioned iris is small but is just as impre...