Have a view of my daily photos or photos from my past. We all need to document the world around us visually. What I see is mostly what you get.
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
The Back Again....
I promise to quit taking photos of the blue spruce. I actually am sharing how the snow is melting from around the tree. I know spring is far, far away but it does encourage me
It did look like this with the snow on the ground. I have a photo of the snow that covers the entire tomato garden. It is just nice we have had some thawing for a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clouds Above
The morning is predicted to be partly cloudy. I think it will be cloudy most all of the day. We did warm up though which is kind of nice to...
-
My dad has come home from the war. It is 1945 in the summer. My oldest brother Ron is on the right and Rex is on the left. The next two bo...
-
Teddy's legs are a little short for this big wheel but he still likes sitting on it. These shots were buried in my files and this one...


2 comments:
That does look encouraging! We still have a foot of snow.
Lovely capture and the visible green make nice border around the spruce.
Post a Comment