Have a view of my daily photos or photos from my past. We all need to document the world around us visually. What I see is mostly what you get.
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Wednesday.......
I keep having to divide this plant as it out grows its pot. I did reduce everything down a year and a half ago. I don't like to throw plants away but I don't need five or six pots of this plant. I don't live near plant lovers where I can dump many of them. My wife has a friend I can give one to her as a gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clouds Above
The morning is predicted to be partly cloudy. I think it will be cloudy most all of the day. We did warm up though which is kind of nice to...
-
My dad has come home from the war. It is 1945 in the summer. My oldest brother Ron is on the right and Rex is on the left. The next two bo...
-
Teddy's legs are a little short for this big wheel but he still likes sitting on it. These shots were buried in my files and this one...

No comments:
Post a Comment