Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Emmie


 Our new grand puppy.  Her name is Emmie and she lives in Lamoine, Maine. She is mostly cattle dog. As a puppy is is so cute.  She has a much older sister who seems friendly to her.



I have been gone.  I went to the diabetic nurse and she immediately said I was not eating enough protein.  We had salmon for supper and I had really bad food poisoning from it. I am five days in to it and I may live. The new puppy pictures are wonderful and we as so happy for Aaron and Keegan were able to adopt her.


3 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

Emmie is a sweet puppy. I know she is very loved.
I am sorry to learn of your food poisoning. Continued prayers. You and Della take care.

Jeevan said...

She's a cute and innocent pup!

claude said...

Emmie is very cute.
Take of yourself, Larry.

Old Iris Variety…..

 I collected on rhizome from an old cemetery and many years later I have three plantings of it. It is very hardy. For some reason a painting...