Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jack Sparrow, not the Captain one....

Taking photos of birds can be challenging. Our birds are not that tame, yet when this guys gets out the portable door at the back he walks around waiting for me to pick him up and put him back in his cage. His name is Jack Sparrow. On the most part the black camera box scares them and they take to the back of the cage. The parakeets could care less about me poking a camera up to the wires, but these guys didn't like it and they scolded me continually. This guy, Jack is the mate to the other gray cockatiel and her name is Canola. On my regular blog, I will tell you someday how many offspring that they have given us.

No comments:

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.