Monday, March 9, 2009

Natural color.......


As an artist, I do a lot of mixing of color and one can mix thousands of colors from just a few tubes of paint, but.....natural color is wonderful. One really can't imitated the color that is created in the sky, in the grass, or in the flowers of this earth. I took this picture of my daughter-in-laws', Patricia, wedding bouquet. I didn't get it centered very well as it was laying on a white table cloth and I was hovering over it without a good way to frame it. It became an accidental photo shoot, take what you can get, but I guess that really is how the professionals do it.
I have to admire Patricia for all the hard work she put in to her flowers. She bought bulk flowers and made all the table arrangements, corsages, her own bouquet, everything that one needs for a wedding. She did a great job.

No comments:

Reflection